Do you feel like you spend more time dealing with people problem than pursuing your goals? In this session we’ll teach you how to permanently solve your most common people problem using a surprisingly useful yet woefully underutilized tool: the org chart. We’ll walk you through the five ways your org chart must transform for you to take the first step toward scaling your organization.
Download all the slides from the How Transform Your Org Chart so You Can Scale Your Organization LiveStream.
Identify the ideal leadership style combination for each key role in your organization.
Heads to Hats Role Evaluation Guide
Use this template to outline expectations and requirements for each key role in your organization.
How to Transform Your Org Chart so You Can Scale Your Organization
What do you think is the first step to scaling any organization to the next level?
- Is it kicking off a huge marketing campaign?
- Or hiring a bunch of new sales reps?
- Or launching a new product or service?
- Or opening another location?
- Or writing a set of standard operating procedures?
- Or announcing a new mission and vision for the organization?
No, it’s none of these things. They are all great ideas and could be brilliant strategies that may very well grow your organization.
But they all fall short of creating the capacity to scale. You see, scaling isn’t just “growing fast.” Scaling is much more specific and powerful.
So what does it mean to scale?
To scale is to create the ability to sustainably grow your organization to whatever size your industry or sector will allow, in whichever market segment(s) you choose to engage in.
The truth is…
- You can’t market your way to scale, but scaling will dramatically increase the effectiveness of your marketing.
- You can’t sell your way to scale, but scaling will create the capacity to sell exponentially more than you do right now and do it with remarkable consistency.
- You can’t solve the problem of scale by launching a new product or service, but you can scale virtually any product or service once you’ve built the capacity to do so beneath the surface.
- You can
- You can’t achieve scale by opening a new location, but if you achieve scale, you could open 100 new locations.
- SOPs help create more efficiency, but they aren’t the secret elixir of scale. Once you achieve scalability, your processes will not only prevent problems but also create growth!
- You can’t “vision” your way to scale, but once you’ve taken the right steps in the right order, adding vision is like adding rocket fuel to your organization.
So how do you scale your organization?
What is the first step?
You probably won’t believe it, but the secret to scalability starts with your org chart.
It’s true. Every growing organization that wants to achieve scaleability has to address the difficult issues and dysfunctions within its organizational structure because this is the only structure that can serve as a suitable foundation for scalability.
If you want to grow your organization faster than ever, if you want to truly scale, you cannot miss this transformational live event.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you will learn
The org chart is so much more than some flow chart you made six years ago. It is the very foundation of your organization’s ability to make great decisions at scale.
This LiveStream event will show you five ways you can transform your org chart from a tired chart to an incredible machine for decision-making. And here’s the best part, if you implement even just two or three of these strategies, you’ll start to see remarkable changes in the culture, creativity, and enthusiasm of your teams. It’s truly a win-win situation.
Here is a sneak peek at the five ways you can transform your org chart so you can scale your organization.
- How to address the five fundamental problems in your current org chart
- How to transform your results by shifting from Heads to Hats
- How to regain clarity and control by getting the right information to the right people to make the right decision every time
- How to build the muscle and skill required for high-quality team-based decision-making
- How to create capacity within your leadership team using a simple tool called Team Mandates
You don’t have to guess how to scale your organization. There is a clear roadmap, and it all starts with your org chart.